Welding Instructor (CIP 48.0508) Full-time (1.0) position available 2020/2021 school year. Position includes delivering instruction to high school age students using the Program of Study Task Grid for Welding (Welding CIP 48.0508).
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of wage earning experience in the Welding field to include 8000+ documented hours over the past 10 years.
- Individual must have good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to manage and motivate high school students.
- Successful candidate must complete PDE required college course work & certification process, if not already certified.
- Clearances for Acts 34, 151 and 114 will be required prior to hire.
- Physical and TB test
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality occupational instruction to secondary career and technical students to prepare them for a successful career path in the fields of Welding.
- Duties include program development and modifying curriculum to remain current and effective instruction and supervision of all students.
- Build professional relationships with local business and industry partners to establish potential work sites for students.
- Maintain appropriate professional certificates and licenses as required.
- Willingness to pursue teaching certification and professional development activities to enhance the program as well as self.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Capable of fulfilling all job responsibilities as indicated in the WMCTC CTE Instructor Job Description.
Terms of Employment: 10 Month
Deadline: March 15, 2020 or until position is filled
Reports To: Principal
Send or email letter of interest, resume and Act 34, 151 and 114 Clearances to Mr. Daniel Chominski, Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center, 77 Graterford Road, Limerick, PA, 19468 or Dchominski@westerncenter.org.
Culinary Classroom Assistant – Part-time $13/hr. Candidate will assist Culinary Instructor with various tasks, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with restaurant events.
- Working with individual/groups of students.
- Restaurant set-up/break down.
- Other duties as assigned.
Send letter of interest, Standard PA application, Acts 34,151, Federal Fingerprint Criminal History Record clearances, and credentials to Mr. Dan Chominski, Western Montgomery CTC, 77 Graterford Road, Limerick, PA 19468 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org EOE. Deadline until suitable candidate found.
Substitute School Nurse - Position available immediately. Send Letter of Interest, Standard PA Application, copy of LPN and/or RN degree, copy of current CPR Certificate, current copies of Acts 34, 151 and FBI Fingerprint clearances and any additional credentials to Mr. Chris Moritzen, Administrative Director, Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center, 77 Graterford Road, Limerick, PA 19468. EOE
Substitute Teachers - Positions available immediately for Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 for technical areas. Send Letter of Interest, Standard PA Application, copy of Teaching Certificate (if applicable), copies of Acts 34, 151 and FBI Fingerprint clearances and credentials to Dan Chominski, Principal, Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center, 77 Graterford Road, Limerick, PA 19468. EOE