Accounting Assistant to the Business Manager
Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center
77 Graterford Road
Limerick, PA 19468
Description: Full time -12-month position. Responsible for assisting in the operations of the business office and shall be responsible to the Business Administrator to carry out the duties as specified in this job description. Provide clerical support to the Business Manager in a manner that is professional, diplomatic, and complies with confidentiality requirements. This position has relatively unrestricted access to information of the Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center and knowledge of operational activities and therefore must exercise prudent judgement regarding confidentiality of said information. Duties include but not limited to:
- Processing of accounts receivable.
- Processing of accounts payable.
- Processing of purchase orders including: ordering, cancellations, problems and related correspondence, vendor relations.
- Maintenance of Production Control and Student Activity funds including cash receipts, collections, and check processing.
- Assist in the processing of payroll.
- Update federal and industrial appraisal inventory for entire school.
- Call for service for computers, office machines, equipment, etc.
- Assist in the reconciliation of bank statements, month end closings, preparation of financial reports and any other duties as assigned by the Business Administrator/Administrative Director.
Terms of Employment: 12 Month/Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: June 1, 2020
Reports To: Business Manager
Pre-employment clearances required. Application instructions can be found at www.westerncenter.org or send letter of interest, PA Standard application, resume, transcripts if applicable, three letters of reference, and current 34, 151, and 114 clearances to Donna Wilson, Business Manager, Western Montgomery CTC, 77 Graterford Road, Limerick, PA 19468 or email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. For additional information, please contact the Business Manager at 610-489-7272.
Deadline to apply: On or before 3:00pm Monday March 16, 2019
Welding Instructor (CIP 48.0508) Full-time (1.0) position available 2020/2021 school year. Position includes delivering instruction to high school age students using the Program of Study Task Grid for Welding (Welding CIP 48.0508).
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of wage earning experience in the Welding field to include 8000+ documented hours over the past 10 years.
- Individual must have good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to manage and motivate high school students.
- Successful candidate must complete PDE required college course work & certification process, if not already certified.
- Clearances for Acts 34, 151 and 114 will be required prior to hire.
- Physical and TB test
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality occupational instruction to secondary career and technical students to prepare them for a successful career path in the fields of Welding.
- Duties include program development and modifying curriculum to remain current and effective instruction and supervision of all students.
- Build professional relationships with local business and industry partners to establish potential work sites for students.
- Maintain appropriate professional certificates and licenses as required.
- Willingness to pursue teaching certification and professional development activities to enhance the program as well as self.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Capable of fulfilling all job responsibilities as indicated in the WMCTC CTE Instructor Job Description.
Terms of Employment: 10 Month
Deadline: March 15, 2020 or until position is filled
Reports To: Principal
Send or email letter of interest, resume and Act 34, 151 and 114 Clearances to Mr. Daniel Chominski, Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center, 77 Graterford Road, Limerick, PA, 19468 or Dchominski@westerncenter.org.
Culinary Classroom Assistant – Part-time $13/hr. Candidate will assist Culinary Instructor with various tasks, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with restaurant events.
- Working with individual/groups of students.
- Restaurant set-up/break down.
- Other duties as assigned.
Send letter of interest, Standard PA application, Acts 34,151, Federal Fingerprint Criminal History Record clearances, and credentials to Mr. Dan Chominski, Western Montgomery CTC, 77 Graterford Road, Limerick, PA 19468 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org EOE. Deadline until suitable candidate found.
INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANT (1)- One (1) Full time permanent position at the WMCTC open immediately. Assoc. Degree or 2 years post secondary education (Preferred). $14.50/hr. + benefits. Send letter of interest, Standard PA application, Acts 34,151, Federal Fingerprint Criminal History Record clearances, and credentials to Mr. Chominski, Western Montgomery CTC, 77 Graterford Road, Limerick, PA 19468 or via email to email@example.com EOE. Deadline until suitable candidates found.
Substitute School Nurse - Position available immediately. Send Letter of Interest, Standard PA Application, copy of LPN and/or RN degree, copy of current CPR Certificate, current copies of Acts 34, 151 and FBI Fingerprint clearances and any additional credentials to Mr. Chris Moritzen, Administrative Director, Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center, 77 Graterford Road, Limerick, PA 19468. EOE
Substitute Teachers - Positions available immediately for Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 for technical areas. Send Letter of Interest, Standard PA Application, copy of Teaching Certificate (if applicable), copies of Acts 34, 151 and FBI Fingerprint clearances and credentials to Dan Chominski, Principal, Western Montgomery Career and Technology Center, 77 Graterford Road, Limerick, PA 19468. EOE