SCHOOL: Western Montgomery Career & Technology Center (Limerick PA)
START DATE: August 2022
POSITION: Computer Information Systems Instructor (CIP 11.0901) Full-time
(1.0) Position available 2022/2023 school year. Position includes delivering instruction to high school-age students using the Program of Study Task Grid for Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications (CIS CIP 11.0901).
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of wage earning experience in the Computer Information Systems field to include 8000+ documented hours over the past 10 years.
- Individual must have good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to manage and motivate high school students.
- Successful candidate must complete PDE required college coursework & certification process, if not already certified.
- Clearances for Acts 34, 151 and 114 will be required prior to hire.
- Physical and TB test
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality occupational instruction for secondary career and technical students to prepare them for a successful career path in the fields of Computer Networking.
- Duties include program development and modifying curriculum to remain current and effective instruction and supervision of all students.
- Build professional relationships with local business and industry partners to establish potential work sites for students.
- Maintain appropriate professional certificates and licenses as required.
- Willingness to pursue teaching certification and professional development activities to enhance the program as well as self.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Capable of fulfilling all job responsibilities as indicated in the WMCTC CTE Instructor Job Description.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 10 Month
DEADLINE: Until position is filled
REPORTS TO: Principal
Send or email letter of interest, resume and Act 34, 151 and 114 Clearances to:
Mr. David Livengood
Western Montgomery CTC
77 Graterford Road
Limerick, PA, 19468
Part Time Food Service Staff Member (PG)
POSITION TITLE: Food Service Staff Member (Western Center)
REPORTS TO: Food Service Manager/Director of Food Service
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 4.5 hours per day, 183 school days (prorated)
- Food Service experience
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with others as part of a team.
- Must have good organizational skills, maintain confidentiality and be flexible.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists with setting up all lines with food before lunch
- Assists in helping in the dish room in between the lunch periods, if needed.
- Assists in ensuring that the kitchen and cafeteria are clean and sanitized after lunches are served.
- Operates cash register during school lunch periods
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Food Service Manager/Food Service Director at primary location and throughout district as needed
PREEMPLOYMENT PAPERWORK REQUIREMENTS:
- PA State Police Clearance (Act 34)
- Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance (Act 114)
- School Personnel Health Form (Physical and TB test)
- PDE 6004 Form (Act 24)
- Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form(s) (Act 168)
Primary Location: Western Montgomery Career & Tech Center
Salary Range: $10.50 / Hourly
Shift Type: Part-Time
TO APPLY: https://upsd.tedk12.com/hire/
Substitute School Nurse
Position available immediately. Send Letter of Interest, Standard PA Application, copy of LPN and/or RN degree, copy of current CPR Certificate, current copies of Acts 34, 151 and FBI Fingerprint clearances and any additional credentials to
Positions available immediately for Grades 9, 10, 11 and 12 for technical areas. Send Letter of Interest, Standard PA Application, copy of Teaching Certificate (if applicable), copies of Acts 34, 151 and FBI Fingerprint clearances and credentials to