PENNDOT Inspection & Emissions Classes
Class 1: Pennsylvania State Inspection Class
Class 2: Pennsylvania Enhanced Emissions Class
WMCTC hosts these two classes at different times throughout the school year. Each class is 4 nights, typically from 6:00-9:00 PM. To be placed on our class waiting list, please click here to fill out the form and submit. DO NOT CALL!! If you complete this form, we will call or email you once a class is scheduled.
If you have questions, please email reach out to the instructors:
Mr. Don Bray DBray@westerncenter.org
Mr. Will Soleau WSoleau@westerncenter.org
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver's license (no suspension)
- Must be able to read and write English
- Enhanced Emissions Certification Class $200.00 (Cost does not include registering on patrainingportal.com. Cost to register through PennDOT for Emissions Inspector Certification Training Package $39.99)
- Pennsylvania State Inspection Class $175.00
- To Add Additional Categories to Your PA State Inspection License $40.00 Each (Not Required to Take Entire Course)
- Enhanced Inspection License $60.00 (Includes Test & Prep Package - No Course Necessary)
- Pay via cash or card ONLY - no checks.
- Cash must be brought on the first night of class.
- Credit/Debit payment must be made during business hours (Monday-Friday 7:30AM-3:30PM) or first night of class. 3.5% convenience fee applies.