PENNDOT Inspection & Emissions Classes
2020-2021 PennDOT Classes
Class 1: Pennsylvania State Inspection Class
- Classes will resume in Fall 2021. To be placed on our waiting list, please call.
Class 2: Pennsylvania Enhanced Emissions Class
- Please call for class information.
To be placed on our class waiting list, please contact Megan Alaniz at 610 489 7272 ext. 200 or email at Malaniz@westerncenter.org
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be able to read and write English
- Enhanced Emissions Certification Class $200.00 (Cost does not include registering on patrainingportal.com. Cost to register through PennDOT for Emissions Inspector Certification Training Package $39.99)
- Pennsylvania State Inspection Class $175.00
- To Add Additional Categories to Your PA State Inspection License $40.00 Each (Not Required to Take Entire Course)
- Enhanced Inspection License $60.00 (Includes Test & Prep Package - No Course Necessary)
- All checks made payable to Western Montgomery CTC, NON REFUNDABLE ONCE REGISTERED
Please see the Making Payments page for instructions on how to process payment for these items.PennDOT Inspection Information