Uniform, Materials, & Tools
DRESS REQUIREMENTS:Students are required to have any color or designed uniform, solid white leather or leather type shoes, and a white lab coat with rounded collar and cuffed long sleeves.
- (1x) matching scrub set. You may purchase more if you like but you only need one.
- The color must be the same for the top and pants
- You may have a scrub top that has a print or character design with matching plain color pants
- The scrub should be V necked and with or without pockets (see diagram, left)
- (1x) warm-up jacket (lab coat)
- The jacket must be rounded at the neckline and cuffed at the sleeves (see diagram, right)
- White crew or ankle socks (Sports socks are unacceptable)
- White nurse shoes or all white leather sneakers. Crocs are acceptable as long as they are solid with no holes.
- Students will also be required to purchase a textbook and workbook for $160.00. The required textbook and workbook is Modern Dental Assisting, 11th ED. The book and workbook will be used for all three years in the program.
- Students will also need to purchase a 3”- 3 ring binder and dividers.