Students are required to have any color or designed uniform,
solid white leather or leather type shoes, and white lab coat with rounded
collar and cuffed long sleeves.
- One matching scrub set. You may purchase more if you like but you only need one.
- The color must be the same for the top and pants
- You may have a scrub top that has a print or character design with a matching a plain color pants
- The scrub should be V necked and with or without pockets (see diagram, left)
- One warm up jacket (lab coat)
- The jacket must be rounded at the neckline and cuffed at the sleeves (see diagram, right)
- White crew or ankle socks (Sports socks are unacceptable)
- White nurses shoes or all white leather sneakers. Crocs are acceptable as long as they are solid with no holes.
Students will also be required to purchase a textbook and workbook for $160.00. The required textbook and workbook is Modern Dental Assisting, 11th ED. The book and workbook will be used for all three
years in the program. Students will also
need to purchase a 3”- 3 ring binder and dividers.