Uniform, Materials, & Tools
- (3x) Navy work shirts (Dickies type) WMCTC logo per online store or plain.
- (3x) Pairs of Navy work pants (Dickies type).
- Black work boots, steel toe recommended.
- 9th-grade students will be supplied with black T-shirts and can purchase additional.
The following may be worn instead of the work shirt:
- Plain Navy T-shirts –WMCTC logo or plain.
- Plain Navy Sweatshirt or Dickies type work jacket – no hooded sweatshirts permitted.
MATERIALS & TOOLS:
- Non-prescription safety glasses will be supplied by the school; however, if needed, Z87 approved prescription glasses (shatterproof and verified with a doctor’s note), need to be purchased.
- (2x) Spiral Bound Composition notebooks
- (2x) #2 pencils
- (2x) pens (black preferred)
- (1x) 1 inch 3-ring binder
Students should possess a full uniform and are required to wear it at all times. Additionally, students should keep a complete extra uniform in their locker at all times.
Shop t-shirts will be provided for purchase. The cost of the shirt will be approx. $9.50. Checks can be made payable to WMCTC.
Uniform/attire can be purchased through WMCTC's Official Uniform Site. For additional questions regarding uniform and class requirements or materials, please reach out to your instructor.