* Menu and pricing subject to change based on market conditions and availability.*
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Acceptance of function/service requests are made based upon educational value, time restrictions, market conditions and labor availability.
- Function/Service request must be made by the person requesting the service and must be submitted to the Food Service Department at least 72 hours in advance. All requests must be made by completing the Function/Service request form in detail and must be approved by the instructor and administrative supervisor.
- Final count is required to Culinary Arts one week in advance for all special functions. If a final count is not given, the amount of the invoice will reflect the original number of people scheduled for the event or the actual people served will be charged (if higher and applicable).
- Cancellations must be made in writing and given at least one week in advance. Failure to do so will/may result in a service charge. Food or supplies purchased for a special function prior to being cancelled will be the financial responsibility of the requester.
- Functions will be invoiced per the price list for materials and services for the current school year.
- WMCTC staff members requesting use and removal of food service equipment must complete a Request for Personal Use of School Property Form. Property must be returned within two days of the functions/service requested.
- Requests for services/functions that are more than $200.00 may require a 50% deposit or credit card to secure services.
- WMCTC reserves the right to cancel any function/service request, for any reason, without any liability and/or financial responsibility. Notification of cancellation will be made via FAX, U.S. Mail, E-mail or Telephone.
For more information, contact Chef Tina Arnt at:
610-489-7272 Ext. 135