Uniform & Materials
Uniforms for the Metal Technology class shall be purchased through our online uniform store at the following link.The following uniform items are required for this class:
- Quantity 2 of WM2000 - Charcoal Tee
- Quantity 1 of WM2002 - Charcoal LS Tee
- Quantity 2 of SSB3000 - Black Work Pants
- Work boots are also required and may be purchased at the vendor of your choice. Work boots at a minimum must consist of a rubber sole with a leather upper that covers the ankle. Steel toes are optional.
Safety Glasses - Non-prescription safety glasses will be supplied by school. If a student requires prescription safety glasses,the student will be responsible for purchaseing ANSI Z87-2 shatterproof eyeware which must be verified with a doctor’s note.Additional materials:
- New students will be required to purchase two workbooks. Welding Workbook $22.00 and Machining Workbook $22.00
- Pen & pencil required every day.
- Lined paper
- (1) one inch 3-ring binder.