Uniform, Materials, & Tools
Uniform Store Link: Carpentry Uniform Store
- Carpenter-style blue jean (not tan) pants with a hammer loop and rule pocket.
- Work boots, preferably leather, with a heel, no sneakers or sneaker look-a-likes.
- Non-prescription safety glasses will be supplied by the school; however, Z87 approved prescription glasses (shatterproof and verified with a doctor’s note), need to be purchased.
MATERIALS & TOOLS:
- (2x) Pencils
- Calculator (basic - needs a square root key)
- (1x) 3-ring binder with lined loose-leaf paper.
- (1x) 6 foot wooden (CARPENTER’S) folding foot rule.
- (1x) 30’ Tape Measure w/stud layout marks (Please NO tapes with FRACTION Labels).
- Safety Yellow Tee